1.The Union Minister of Education Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT 3.0), and regional language textbooks prescribed by AICTE.
2. The Union Minister of Education Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT 3.0), and regional language textbooks prescribed by AICTE.
3. The D-SIBs banks are classified into 5 buckets. Bucket 1, Bucket 2, Bucket 3, Bucket 4 and Bucket 5. With Bucket 5 being the most important followed by rest in decreasing order.
4. Bumrah moved up three spots to break into the top ten in ICC Men’s Test Bowling rankings after taking five wickets in India’s first test win against South Africa.
5. Reserve Bank of India has approved Fino Payments Bank for commencing international (Cross Border) remittance business under the Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS).
6. A Russian-led alliance has sent peacekeeping troops to Kazakhstan to manage the ongoing unrest and restore order in the country after a request from Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
7. The Union Ayush Minister Shri Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundation stone for the Heartfulness International Yoga academy today at Hyderabad.
8. Indian Test captain Virat Kohli has slipped to the 9th spot in the ICC Men’s Test Batting Rankings, while Rohit Sharma remains static at the 5th rank.
9. India will begin its campaign at the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 against arch-rivals Pakistan on March 6th at the Bay Oval Tauranga.
10. Zishan e Latif won the Ramnath Goenka Award in the Photo Journalism category. He won the award for his photo essay, struggling hard to be included in the NRC.
11. The Prime Minister of Sudan Abdalla Hamdok has announced his resignation.
12. The Prime Minister of Sudan Abdalla Hamdok has announced his resignation.
13. Apple Inc. Its stock market value reached $3 trillion and became the first company in the world to do so. Apple’s market cap reached $182.86 per share, making it the first company in the world to touch the $3 trillion mark.
14. Apple Inc. Its stock market value reached $3 trillion and became the first company in the world to do so. Apple’s market cap reached $182.86 per share, making it the first company in the world to touch the $3 trillion mark.
15 .ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 will begin on March 4, 2022, with the clash of New Zealand vs West Indies at Bay Oval Tauranga.
16. The Indian Navy’s 1971 Indo-Pak war veteran Vice Admiral S H Sarma passed away in Bhubaneswar.
17. Odisha’s Ganjam has declared itself a child marriage free district, the first in the State.
18. The Losar Festival in Ladakh marks the beginning of the new year in the traditional program of Tibetan Buddhism. It is celebrated by the Buddhist community in the Ladakh region.
19. World-renowned Kenyan politician, conservationist and fossil hunter Richard Leakey has passed away.
20. The India squad for the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 has been announced by the Board of Control for Cricket in India. The ICC Women’s World Cup will commence on March 4, 2022, at the Bay Oval in Tauranga. Veteran cricketer Mithali Raj will lead India in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, while all-rounder Harmanpreet Kaur will be the deputy skipper.
G k quiz 2021
Gujarati One liner current affairs
common general knowledge questions and answers
g k questions for kids
general knowledge quiz multiple choice
general knowledge 2021
computer quiz online
advanced computer quiz
best computer quiz-
daily current affairs
latest current affairs
current affairs GK
current affairs in India 2021
science and technology quiz
scientists quiz with answers
quiz for improve knowledge and very help full for government exams.